Kristin Cavallari and her boyfriend Mark Estes both agree they have the best sex they've ever experienced, calling it 'really hot.'

 Kristin Cavallari and her boyfriend Mark Estes are open about their romance!

In the latest episode of the *Let's Be Honest with Kristin Cavallari* podcast, which aired on Tuesday, September 3, titled "Truth or Drink," the 37-year-old *The Hills* star and her 24-year-old partner discussed their sex life, both agreeing that it's the best they've ever had.

When asked whether "more mature women" are "better in bed," Estes replied, “Yeah, you’re the best sex I’ve ever had for sure.”


Kristin Cavallari and her boyfriend Mark Estes both agree they have the best sex they've ever experienced, calling it 'really hot.'


Cavallari was pleasantly surprised by the compliment, saying, “I like that. I actually didn’t know that. You’ve never said that to me. We’ve talked about how great our sex is, but you’ve never just said, ‘You’re the best I’ve ever had.’ I think I would remember that one. Aww, that makes me happy.”

The conversation continued with Estes asking Cavallari if he was the best she’d ever had. Cavallari responded, “Yeah, you are. I think sex for women just gets better as you get older. In your early 20s, you’re often insecure about your body or appearance. I’ve let all of that go and am more present physically during sex than ever before. I’m also so wildly attracted to you, and I think we just have really hot sex.”

Estes added, “I’m obviously so in love with you, so that helps.”

The couple, who went public with their relationship in February 2024, also tackled cheeky questions, including whether Cavallari had ever faked an orgasm. She confidently answered, “No, I don’t think I’ve ever faked an orgasm in my entire life. I don’t need to.”

Estes agreed, “Me either,” prompting Cavallari to joke, “You haven’t faked one? Shocking.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments